Principal Consultant - MS Dynamics CRM
11 - 15 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Job Title : Principal Consultant - MS Dynamics CRM
Location : Redmond, WA / Norwich, NY / Houston, TX / Groton, CT
Employment type : Full time – Permanent
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 5years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 3years’ work experience on MS Dynamics AX 2012 or AX7 or Dynamics 365
• Should have strong Functional knowledge in Finance or Supply Chain or Retail Modules in Dynamics AX
• Should have experience in minimum 3 end to end AX implementations
• Able to create Functional Design Document.
• Perform Fit-Gap analysis based on business requirements.
• Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Strong in communication and team management. • Lead medium projects.
• Assist in pre-sales activities as a SME by giving inputs in solution design
• Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
• At least 3years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 3years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Lead a team of consultants in understanding as-is business and come up to-be business maps
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
At Least 4years of experience with implementation methodologies.