Implement and customize software applications; support functional team through requirement sessions and analysis; perform gap analysis; coordinate and work with technical counterparts from partner firms and clients; review functional specifications; work with technical team on delivery of technical specifications; create and execute test scripts; work with technical team on defect application resolutions; and prepare training material and deliver trainings.
Requirements: Employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Technology, or related field and 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years of experience in a position performing enterprise software implementations with a software company, systems integrator or consulting organization.
Position requires 3 years of experience in the following skills:
1) Web technologies (Force.com);
2) Providing consulting on Revenue Management in Pharma and Med-Devices;
3) Experience with Market Access process.
4) Translating business requirements into functional requirements for product delivery;
5) Leading business workshops and working with Stakeholders at different levels;
6) Analytical tools (Qlik and Looker);
7) Utilizing Global Pricing applications, International Reference Pricing, and Global Launch Excellence for Pharma domain; Global Tender Management, and Revenue Management Cloud (Pharma, Med-Device);
8) Contracting, Chargebacks, Rebates processes in Pharma domain;
9) Performing enterprise software;
10) Utilizing agile methodology.