• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11years of experience with Information Technology.
• 11Years of Network monitoring and complex troubleshooting activities over supported network/IT Infrastructure covering multi-vendor and multi-site large enterprise environment. Networkexperience includes the following:
o LAN/WAN/Wireless, F5 Load Balancer (LTM/GTM), Nexus, Riverbed Steehead products
o Understanding of routing protocols. Must have significant experience on TCP/IP, eBGP, iBGP, MPBGP, OSPF, RIP, QOS, MPLS, and HSRP/VRRP, multicast, policy-based routing, ether-channel, QoS, traffic-shaping, Load balancing, VPN tunnels, WAN Optimization.
o Experience in troubleshooting skills in Cisco/Juniper/Riverbed/F5technologies devices and Networksecurity areas firewalls (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper ) and IDPs and IPS appliances
o Wireless Controllers and Access Points and Clear understanding of 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards and related components
o Networksecurity policies and firewall administration for Cisco, CheckPoint and PaloAlto firewalls Cisco ASA (8.3 +) Failover, MultiContext, Natting, VPN (S2S, Remote Access, Any Connect), Authentication Proxy. Experience in Juniper routers/switches a Plus.
• Lead all critical P1/P2 incidents reported by business and Collaborate with other technical SMEs on all incidents affecting production systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve network and Security incidents, Coordinate with wider team (onsite and offshore), OEM support teams to resolve issues
• Lead technical discussions and have up to date knowledge on the latest industry trends and technology.
• Measure, report and Maintain all service delivery KPIs / SLA as defined in the service contract.
• Analyze data relationships and dependencies, business and service delivery processes and communication needs regarding existing and new systems
• To raise equipment Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) and to track these through to problem resolution
• Follow up on problem management and investigate workarounds and permanent fixes for reoccurring incidents
• Executes activities safely in accordance with the relevant Technology and HSE Standards.
• Reports events and hazards in a timely and accurate manner.
• F5 Load Balancers BIGIP F5 (LTM and GTM): Installation and Licensing, Accelerated and Intelligent DNS Resolutions, LDNS Probes and Metrics, DNSSEC, iRules, Synchronization, DNS Integration, iHealth
• Certification– in any one of the following is required- • CCIE/CCNP/CCIP in Routing/Switching/Wireless, F5-CA,F5-CTS,F5-CSE,Riverbed,JNCIS-SP/JNCIP-SP, Checkpoint Certified
• Bilingual (English + Spanish) would be a plus.
• Should be ready for 12 hr. shifts Should be ready for night shifts
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.