$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Principal Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Charlotte, NC. This position may require 80% - 100% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology
• 8+ years of experience in data disciplines, with over 8 years in relevant advisory/consulting roles OR are MBAs from Tier 1 B-Schools with 2+ years of Data and Analytics Consulting experience
• Experience working on an engagement serving as an advisor on data matters to senior leaders representing the business, operations, and technology
• Experience in structuring, planning, and managing small projects or sub-projects effectively
• Understanding of concepts of Data Strategy, Data Governance & Data Management
• Understanding of various BI & Analytics Architectures and options
• Conduct Business Workshops, Analytical and quantitative skills, Stake Holder Assessment
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
• Experience implementing data technology-enabled business/functional solutions for clients
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex data issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Conduct workshops and interview sessions, and surveys with various stakeholders of the data solution to understand current user requirements, physical implementation, future expectations, technical challenges and solution scalability.
• As a part of the consulting organization, you will be responsible for implementing elements of the Information management strategy. You will define, design, implement and operate Information processes to satisfy Information Management policy in the client organization.
• Work with Infosys and client teams to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired solution, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Valid Through: 2019-10-11