Responsible for leading the development in an Oracle Applications Business environment in terms of design and development of Oracle based custom applications, interfaces, reports, and data conversions.
- Manage and lead delivery of technical components using onsite, onshore and offshore resources and liaise with project managers to coordinate and communicate status, issues and delivery plan.
- Actively participate in and drive the design, development and maintenance of modifications/customizations of the Oracle Applications eBusiness suite (Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Discoverer queries) and deploying such modification/customization in Oracle eBusiness environment.
- Actively participate in the design, development and maintenance of interfaces to and from the Oracle E-business Applications.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions and conversions for eBusiness applications.
- Participate in process analysis, process design, mapping, and process/software gap analysis.
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation of Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle TAR's with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Create test scripts performing unit testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
- 5 years of experience developing on the Oracle eBusiness Application suite covering modules such as HR, Payroll, OAB, CWB, OTL, Self Service.
- Oracle Applications implementation and upgrade projects.
- Knowledge in core enterprise infrastructure.
- Application/Infrastructure Lifecycle knowledge, specifically Oracle's AIM methodology.
- Data Modeling and Mapping.
- Must be willing to travel 75% of the time.
Will work at various unanticipated worksite locations throughout the US.
Job # 6232298