- Identify business requirements and map them to Oracle Application functionality.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions.
- Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions, and write end-user documentation and training materials.
- Interact with the client and KBACE project team members.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
- Deliver end-user training.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Will supervise two (2) Staff Consultants.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
Five (5)years ofexperiencewith:
- Oracle HCM applications (HR, Payroll, Benefits) in a techno-functional capacity
- Using programming languages, including Oracle® PL/SQL or JAVA
- Software troubleshooting
Three (3) years of experience utilizing Oracle® Applications platforms.
Requires 70% domestic travel.
Job # 9823711