KBACE Technologies, Inc. is an Oracle Platinum Partner and one of the fastest growing Oracle Consulting companies in business today. In fact, KBACE was named 2013 Specialized Partner of the Year by Oracle Corporation! Since our founding in 1998, KBACE has set the standard for installations, upgrades, and services related to Oracle applications. Our success has been predicated on the consultants we hire and train. The company utilizes its knowledge base and professional talent from dedicated practice areas to provide its clients and our consultants with value that makes a difference. KBACE’s business philosophy is based on a close working relationship with our clients. The success of this philosophy and the quality of our people, products, and services are proven by the satisfaction of our customers.
KBACE is making headlines. Our offerings are rapidly changing the way companies think about Oracle. We are shaping the future, and we need people who will continue to raise the bar. Our success depends on great people. If you are up to the challenge, find your next job here.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application functionality.
- Identify process improvement areas and developing future business process flows.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
- Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs and application extensions.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Deliver end-user training.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS, Business or related field and five (5) years of experience in a similar consulting role or Master’s degree in the same fields and three (3) years of experience in a similar consulting role.
- Experience with functional Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB) implementation.
- Domestic travel 70-75%
- Telecommuting possible
- Will work at unanticipated worksite locations throughout the U.S.
Job # 3972007