Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 368 days ago
Infosys – EAISMSD– Principal Consultant – US - MS Dynamics CRM
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake..
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Houston, TX/Redmond, WA/Groton, CT/Norwich, NY This position may require relocation and or 100% travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 3 years’ work experience on MS Dynamics AX 2012 or AX7 or Dynamics 365
• Should have strong Functional knowledge in Finance or Supply Chain or Retail Modules in Dynamics AX
• Should have experience in minimum 3 end to end AX implementations
• Able to create Functional Design Document.
• Perform Fit-Gap analysis based on business requirements.
• Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Strong in communication and team management.
• Lead medium projects.
• Assist in pre-sales activities as a SME by giving inputs in solution design
• Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
• At least 3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 3 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Lead a team of consultants in understanding as-is business and come up to-be business maps
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
At Least 4 years of experience with implementation methodologies.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.