11 - 15 years
Posted 209 days ago
As a Principal Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Basic• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Lead architectural network designs for large-scale Data center and Enterprise networks
• Leads deployment of the design in the environment across network track and Develop plans for deploying and administering network equipment.
• Addresses complexity in problems which are new and are not identified easily, where additional analysis is required
• Lead network project implementation, ensuring that project adheres to the scope and timeline
• In-depth knowledge on Routing, Switching and Security
• Expert knowledge with layer 2 and layer 3 technologies with a focus on Cisco networking equipment, specifically routers, switches, firewalls.
• Design and deploy Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
• Hands on experience on Cisco Nexus 7K, 9K Switches.
• Hands on experience eon Cisco ASA and Checkpoint Firewalls
• Hands on Experience on WAN optimizers and Load Balancers is plus
• CCNP, CCDP, CCIE Certified or equivalent experience
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Project and talent management
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel