Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Principal Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is
Location for this position is Rosemead, CA. This position may require and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
* At least 11 years of experience in IT services
* At least 11 years of total IT industry experience, with at least 10 years in implementing ESRI-based GIS Solutions for Utilities.
* Experience of at least 4+ full-cycle implementation for a utility (Power/Water/Sewer) with hands on Functional and deployment experience in ESRI - GIS.
* Strong knowledge of GIS, ESRI suite of solutions and development experience (web patterns) is required.
* Prior knowledge of ESRI Capacity planning tool will be an advantage. This would include ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, Widgets (and Custom Widgets), FME and deployment of ArcGIS Enterprise Solutions
* Should have strong knowledge of ESRI Utility Data Models that are aligned to the North American standards.
* Prior knowledge of ESRI Utility Network solutions and Data Model will be an advantage.
* Knowledge of integration patterns with different other systems (including Service oriented architecture patterns) with GIS (e.g. SAP) is required.
* Familiarity with process integration of GIS with other utility enterprise and operational systems such as core WMIS. CIS, Synergee etc.
* Should be able to do AS IS, TO BE models, do the CRPs, able to do the product fitment
* Familiarity with GIS Product Architecture, of AutoCAD Map3D, ArcIGS server, GE Smallworld, Data Model, web services, python scripting, ARX Models.
* Exposure to US (Regulated and De-Regulated) Markets
* Experience of leading development team, working with client teams/SMEs and leading them through the project life cycle.
* Good interpersonal communications and analytical ability
* Strong soft skills required
* Ready to travel to client locations as needed