Pariveda Solutions is growing in Los Angeles. We are seeking a Principal consultant to join the Management Team. In this role, you can expect to integrate information technology into the fabric of businesses across the breadth and depth of their value chains. We call this the Business of IT®.
As a Principal at Pariveda, you will architect and deliver enterprise technology solutions, initiate, build and sustain relationships with clients and prospects, and develop and mentor junior team members. You will report to the Los Angeles Office Managing Vice President.
We Look For:
The successful candidate will have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best holistic solution for the client.
Critical qualifications include:
Solutions & Delivery
- 10+ years in consulting, professional services or other customer-facing role focused on delivering enterprise technology solutions.
- 6+ years architecting & leading enterprise solution projects, ideally with Pariveda’s core solutions areas
- Mastery of all phases of the SDLC and experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple project teams and oversee all aspects of the SDLC including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery
- Experience presenting to both large and small audiences (Executives, IT Management, and developers)
- Current or recent leadership of multiple internal and external teams
- Experience assisting with solution-based selling
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
Mentoring and People Development
- 5+ years of people management responsibilities that includes providing guidance, training and coaching to other team members
- Passionate and successful in mentoring others and developing their careers
You Can Expect To:
As a Principal consultant, you will play an integral role in building our office. You can expect to:
- Advance your career to become a Pariveda Vice President through clearly defined expectations, mentorship from executives, and regular opportunities for advancement
- Diagnose complex technical and business problems and implement creative solutions that leverage Pariveda’s capabilities to meet our clients’ needs
- Lead the account planning process at existing and prospective clients by identifying new or follow-on opportunities
- Architect IT solutions across a variety of technologies including: Agile, DevOps, Cloud Architecture, iOT, web applications, and mobile, to name a few
- Actively manage project profitability for both our firm and our clients by taking a leadership role in executing the sales process while understanding client and/or partner legal agreements affecting their teams' work
- Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network as well as contributing to the recruitment of new employees
- Mentor junior colleagues by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and deliver semi-annual reviews, and advocating for their career advancement
- Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional 401k – 3% company match with additional 1% if annual plan is achieved
- Plenty of Paid Time Off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 9 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
Req No. 2018-2327