Req # R0012185
ServiceNow Principle Consultant/Project Manager Job Description
Principle Consultant/Project Manager is a customer focused leader accountable for the successful
delivery of solutions (primarily ServiceNow) that meet client business needs.
In this role you’re ultimately responsible for ensuring customer service excellence, leading a team of
professionals and project scope, cost, and schedule objectives as outlined in customer statements of
work. The candidate will have a strong background in project management as well as IT Service Management
processes and solutions, and will possess expertise across the breadth of the ServiceNow platform. In
this role, you will have full project lifecycle responsibilities from project initiation and planning, day-to-
day management of the engagement and primary point of contact for the customer. Some hands-on
implementation work may be required, although this is not the focus of this role.
Responsibilities and duties include leading consulting engagements from pre-sales stage to the
successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverable s, budget, and client satisfaction. Guiding
members of the implementation project team. Preparation of all client-facing and internal project
management deliverables (such as project plan, issues/risk register, and status reports). Maintaining
accountability for the quality and completeness of deliverables and identifying opportunities to provide
additional value to our clients. Driving experience-based improvements to our implementation
methodology and service offerings
• Project: Develop project plan components (time, cost, quality, risk, etc.) with input from client
and team members. Document and manage issues including escalating issues that require management
attention. Monitor and Control the project from initiation through closure including reporting progress
and status regularly and closing with ServiceNow survey.
• Client: Work collaboratively with client staff to develop and agree on execution plans. Ensure
team members are meeting expectation and project issues are raised and managed.
• Experience: Ensure the customer experience is exceptionally positive. This is to be achieved by
becoming a trusted advisor and ensuring the team is customer focused and professional.
• People: Lead the team by example and providing clear guidance on client expectations, as well
as project and development best practices. Regularly communicate with Manager to raise and resolve
issues as well as accept guidance.
• Financial: Ensure expected project profit margins are achieved. Assist finance in revenue
collection as needed.
• Quality: Ensure all deliverables are complete and accurate. Ensure agreed processes are
• Sales: Generate additional opportunities within your account; this may take the form or
increases in scope through change order and/or additional projects building upon your success.
• Delivery: to backfill project roles as needed.
• Networking: to expand CompuCom's network outside of your accounts.
• Sales: Assist in scoping new opportunities
• Methodology: Contribute to the continual improvement of the CompuCom delivery method
• Individual: Continually expand knowledge, practice, and mastery in project management,
leadership, customer service, industry, and technology.
- Ability to travel
- 25% Experience leading at least four full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL processes and solutions
- 5+ years of professional services/consulting experience
- 3+ years of experience documenting tool requirements from To-Be processes and assisting organizations in tool selection.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with experience establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
- ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum development methodology
- Desired Skills - ITIL v3 Expert certification PMP certification ScrumMaster and required ServiceNow certifications.