The Clarabridge Strategic Consulting team leads clients with a programmatic, enterprise approach to solving the continuous improvement problem. This team will work with clients to drive strategic executive alignment and to design CX/VOC Programs around a clearly defined vision. They will develop a strategy and roadmap to help achieve their desired outcomes such as driving operational efficiencies and cost reduction, increasing revenue and customer loyalty, and managing compliance while mitigating risk. This team will help clients drive organizational change associated with creating a customer-centric culture. And most importantly, this team will work with clients to address the common CX challenge of realizing value by creating a systematic approach to driving continuous insights that both help to prioritize where to focus as well as track and measure the effectiveness of actions taken.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Utilize customer experience expertise to guide prospects and clients and serve as their trusted advisor
- Apply and evolve vertical industry knowledge to client engagements (Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, CPG/Product, and Technology)
- Develop and apply Strategic Consulting methodologies and frameworks based on proven approaches to rolling out transformation programs with a focus on enabling people, processes and systems
- Drive strategic executive alignment by staying engaged with the executive sponsor on the client side and facilitating onsite strategy and planning sessions on a semi-annual basis or more as needed
- Lead the discovery, scoping, and delivery of client engagements that are often part of larger and more complex, transformation programs. Manage engagements from the program vision, definition and strategy to organizational change and continuous improvement, to ongoing value realization.
- Develop program plans, create strategic content, and deliver against key milestones getting input from team members, individuals on the account team, and other functions, as needed
- Oversee the analysis of operational, customer and financial data by the Analysts to create compelling insights and recommendations tailored for executives, mid-level management, and font-line teams
- Develop data and application strategies in conjunction with the client and Clarabridge teams to help clients move from using data in silos to creating hubs and ultimately an AI-factory for continuous insights
- Develop strategic content for use in consulting, thought leadership, and demand generation
- Leverage and help enable strategic partnerships in areas such as program design (compliance, QA/QM, etc.), journey development, risk management and transformation program management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- 10+ years of experience program managing large-scale transformation initiatives and / or serving in analytically-focused program leadership roles from concept through execution
- 5+ years of strategic consulting experience, ideally in Customer Experience or a related discipline
- Experience as a practitioner preferred, ideally in a vertical industry aligned to Clarabridge’s target markets (Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, CPG/Product, and Technology)
- Experience presenting to senior leadership teams, leading strategy sessions, and creating strategic deliverables
- Strong individual contributor with ability to lead client engagements and work with individuals at all levels to drive successful outcomes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with ability to capture detailed insights from stakeholder interviews, organize them for common themes, and synthesize the information into executive-level readouts
- Ability to collaborate with other team members in Strategic Consulting and work effectively in a heavily matrixed environment engaging across different functions (Professional Services, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.)
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Travel required (approximately 30%)
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the Customer Experience Management industry. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed. In addition to standard benefits, we also offer employees free snacks and drinks onsite, great social events, office ping pong and pool tables, and lots of health-focused perks like an onsite gym and sit/stand desks.