$80K — $100K *
Genpact is looking a strong technologist and a doer who is willing to lead by example by being hands on every day. This role will be focused on Institutional Securities and Wealth Management brokerage Operations platforms which include diverse technologies. The role is expected to work with production management, application development teams and enterprise technology & services teams with an emphasis on improving reliability and observability. Improving observability and using automation will help evolve our systems that will increase our velocity in managing uptime and mitigate risk. We are looking for the ideal candidate to improve our codebase in a growing area of the Firm that provides significant potential for career growth for the right candidate.
The individual hired into this role will be responsible for designing and integration to collect/transport and visualize various telemetry as part of the overall observability effort. One of the goals is to provide seamless observability platform for hybrid applications.
- Opportunity to drive modern Observability platform that covers Cloud-native and hybrid applications
- Working with a team of incredibly talented and dedicated peers with hands on experience in cutting-edge cloud and Observability products
- A chance to share best practices and create innovative application monitoring standards and logging solutions to support cloud adoption at the firm
- Working with various streaming Technologies to handle TBs of data each day
- Provide telemetry and logging capabilities to developers and SRE organizations as part of the firms devops efforts
Qualifications we seek in you
• Master’s Degree, or equivalent
- Experience working with python
- Experience instrumenting applications for transaction tracing and metric collection
- Experience turning research ideas into actionable designs.
- Able to persuade stakeholders and champion effective techniques through product development
- Solid understanding of container technologies and container orchestration platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Comfortable with customers with focus on customer interaction and client experience
- Ability to provide mentoring and contribute to local office leadership
- Proficiency with Linux operating system and databases
- Understanding of how various software components involved in enterprise service delivery interact: web servers, application servers, databases, web services, mainframes, network attached storage, and so forth
- Working experience of regular expressions in data extraction from log files
- Understanding and familiarity with log parsing
- Advanced degree in a relevant field is desirable.
- Design and monitor tools to measure a particular problem or the contribution of a particular technique over time
- Work closely with a cross functional team to design new features and resolve issues as they arise
- Experience with Azure Devops, Azure Monitor/AppInsights, as well as knowledge of integrating such telemetry with on-prem solutions as a single pane of glass
- Experience in Application Performance Management (APM) space
- Familiarity with the network and application monitoring space a plus
- Experience analyzing packet captures (wireshark) a plus
- Experience with Extrahop and Appdynamics (or similar products)
- Due to the roles integration within APM team, prior experience in Application Performance Management (APM) is a big plus.
- Database experience with at least one of the following: MySQL, DB2 or MSSQL
- Experience with various authentication methods such as SPNEGO, Siteminder, Kerberos, and LDAP
- Understanding of enterprise-networking technologies: switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimization technologies, and so forth
- Understanding of enterprise-architecture concepts: 3-tier architecture, high-availability/disaster recovery (active-active data centers, redundant switch stacks, and so forth)
- Understanding of the OSI model and excellent working knowledge of the key protocols from Layer 2 through Layer 7 including ARP, IP, TCP, UDP, and HTTP
- Understanding and familiarity of network topology, configuration of devices, network routing.
Valid through: 5/18/2021
$80K — $100K
11 days ago
$80K — $100K
11 days ago
$80K — $100K
25 days ago
$80K + $30K bonus + full benefits day one - base salary + uncapped commissions & res
$80K + 19 days pto, full benefits day one! (base $82,500 + expense allo
2 days ago