- Consults with, influences, and provides solid, data driven recommendations to HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Managers, and Business Leaders on a wide range of compensation topics such as job leveling, annual rewards planning, promotions, pay adjustments, long-term incentives, recognition, retention, etc.
- Ensures consistency and calibration on compensation matters across businesses and regions.
- Provides business perspective and input to the Global Compensation COE for the design and effectiveness of Global Reward programs, policies, procedures, practices, systems, communications and reporting of key metrics.
- Works closely with HRBPs and the relevant functional areas on acquisition and restructuring projects.
- Identifies trends, both internally and externally, and makes pro-active recommendations for solutions, as appropriate.
- Successfully plans and leads projects incorporating cross-functional teams.
- Applies innovative thinking to solve complex problems and complete assignments that are often ambiguous.
- Ensures relevant knowledge of, and compliance with, regulatory landscape and changes.
- Emphasis will be on supporting Americas region with some global responsibilities as well.
- BS/BA Degree and 7+ years’ experience in compensation (broad based, sales or executive), HR or finance OR Master’s Degree and 5+ years in compensation, salescompensation/operations, HR or finance.
- Experience with mathematical, statistical or quantitative analysis techniques and tools.
- Knowledge expertise in program design, communication, implementation and administration.
- Experience providing support to one or more client groups including planning activities, communication activities, program support, and problem resolution.
- Highly collaborative style, flexibility, and strong team orientation.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand the details while maintaining broader view
- Advanced computer skills and data management/reporting systems including MS Office (Excel, Access), Enterprise Applications (e.g. Workday), Reporting, Workforce Analytics.
- Certification in Human Resources such as a CCP, PHR, SPHR or GPHRpreferred.