Enlighten, an Alion company is looking for an experienced Principal Cloud Solutions Engineer to apply strong cyber security and networking domain knowledge to support cyber analytics product development and modeling, threat analysis, and direct customer mission support. Regular activities consist of hunting for threats, reporting on findings, and converting tools, techniques and processes into automated capabilities for the current cyber platform. Will also be responsible for collecting customer Cyber Operations requirements, generating use cases, providing Cloud/Cyber SME support and system training to end users. Current experience with BDP (Big Data Platform) is a highly desired skill.
- A current Top Secret level security clearance is required and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security or similar field. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- 12+ years of experience in cyber security operations, cloud solutions engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of cyber security operations, use cases, processes and providing solutions.
- Technical experience to cyber data analysis to include continuous monitoring, intelligence, and reporting.
- Experience in big data hunting analysis and reporting.
- Advanced experience in using cyber tools, SIEMs, and threat sharing platforms (e.g. MISP).
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently with little input, and as a part of a team.
- Excellent work ethic and a high commitment to quality.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience with BDP (Big Data Platform) and other tools related to the work Enlighten is highly desired.
- Prior experience interfacing, consulting and training customers is a big plus.
- Security+ certification.
- CISSP, CEH or similar certification.