MetLife is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate, and recognized leader to help make an impactful difference in an industry leading Fortune 40 company. You’ll play a critical role in our cloud security function to ensure customer data is secure and private, and that MetLife systems are protected in the cloud. You will establish best-practices and execute critical cyber security operations activities - incident response, vulnerability management, analysis, threat hunting, event management, and recovery. This hands-on position requires strong global collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams to engineer and support cloud technology solutions that comply with MetLife’s information security policies and regulatory obligations. The candidate will have the ability to negotiate, influence, document, and implement cloud security safeguards and configurations in a complex environment.
- Lead a team to develop, implement, and support cloud security solutions across multiple cloud environments
- Provide expert knowledge and research into the design and deployment of secure cloud services including driving improvements in technical architecture, standards and processes.
- Leverage cloud native and 3rd Party tools to provide insight into current cloud security posture
- Detect, review, and make recommendations regarding cloud security threats and vulnerabilities
- Develop playbooks and automation for the repeatable deployment of system components, and performing routine management/deployment tasks
- Present industry trends and recommend strategic direction to decision makers
Essential Business Experience & Technical Skills:
- 8+ years of experience with Azure in a security related focus
- 8+ years of experience with AWS, GCP or other cloud providers like Prisma Cloud (Palo Alto)
- 5+ years of experience in cloud native architecture methodologies
- Expert knowledge of Azure Security Center, Defender, Key Vault, and others
- Strong familiarity with AWS Security Hub and GCP Security Command Center
- Strong familiarity with CASB
- Advanced cloud certifications, such as Azure Security Engineer
- Strong knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, TLS, routing protocols)
- Excellent communication skills- oral, written, presentation, influencing/negotating, leading/mentoring, driving results
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Security
- In-depth knowledge of modern enterprise and security architectures, their challenges, common approaches to overcome their challenges, and their inherent security strengths and weaknesses.
- Azure, AWS, GCP, and other cloud related security certifications like CISSP or PaloAlto PCCSE
- Strong knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, TLS, routing protocols).
- Experience leading initiatives in a global environment extending across multiple countries and time zones