Use and enhance the DevSecOps pipeline to manage application and infrastructure changes. Automate and integrate processes using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Git, Jira, and Jenkins. Mentor the team to embrace an infrastructure and configuration as code mindset. Automate verification testing, deployment, failover, and rollback.
- Orchestrate automated installation and configuration of Manhattan Associates applications operating in containerized and server-based environments.
- Operate and enhance third-party cloud-based applications for application security, endpoint protection, identity management, firewalls, event management and network security. Research, evaluate and implement new solutions.
- Design, develop and implement cloud infrastructure and services to meet operational requirements. Drive adherence to the principle of least privilege across all aspects of the cloud landscape.
- Administer and enhance the cloud-based extended network including transit VPCs, firewalls, load balancers, proxies, connectivity with clients and third-parties, and internal zone-to-zone communications. Focus on security, performance, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Administer cloud-based Linux and Windows servers and containers. Drive adoption of the zero-trust model across all cloud-based resources.
- Act as a senior-level escalation point for production system monitoring, support and incident response.
- Develop technical improvements and fixes by leading collaboration with our team and vendors.
- Work with team members to ensure processes are fully documented by maintaining technical references including articles, diagrams, spreadsheets, and checklists.
- Provide expertise and guidance related to cloud engineering and automation to management, internal teams and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- A security clearance is not immediately required, but candidates may be subject to a U.S. government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- At least five years of post-bachelor’s experience in a software related technical field.
- At least four years of experience in an operations engineering role providing in-depth production environment technical support for web-based applications in a cloud environment.
- Strong current experience engineering and supporting production web-based applications on Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.