AIG is seeking experienced candidates to join our team Cloud Enablement Team, servicing all business lines at AIG. The ideal candidate will be intimately familiar with Agile Development Principles, Mode 2 Application Release Methodologies, Public Cloud Architecture and Organizational Transformation at an enterprise scale.
This role will provide strategic, architectural guidance in the technology journey for Cloud platforms and products. Doing so, this position will require the candidate to engage with the various CIO's, CTO's, DevOps teams, cloud and development architects across the organization to develop and deliver cloud consumption patterns to accelerate, simplify and strengthen the application life-cycle via cloud technologies. Delivering a durable enterprise grade strategy which will be a significant part in taking technology at AIG into the future.
- Build relationships with key business partners to understand application strategy and future needs.
- Build and lead a partnership focused cloud enablement team that works with CIO teams across AIG to design, develop, test and deploy cloud capabilities.
- Co-develop the technical direction with the CIO teams and drive the development requirements for public cloud platforms.
- Co-define and maintain a cohesive public cloud roadmap that optimizes investment and coordinates efforts across all of the CIO teams, including application, data and technology.
- Effectively communicate, publish and present public cloud architecture/strategies to technology leaders and business executives.
- Experience creating and driving public cloud strategy for large multi-national organizations.
- Transformation leadership with strong client facing skills and a good listener. Ability lead and influence different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to the right solutions.
- Deep experience engaging with CTO's, CIO's and application architecture across the organization to define enterprise cloud services and drive cohesive strategy.
- Expert in agile methodology and processes for development and sustainment activities.
- Expert in hybrid cloud solutions and patterns for Enterprise Consumption.
- Expert in Development and Operations (DevOps) architecture and methodologies to drive positive business outcomes.
- Expert in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) practices and tooling.
- Expert with automation techniques/technologies, such as Chef, Ansible, Salt, Vagrant and Packer.
- Experience with scripting repetitive tasks with Bash, Ruby, Perl, Terraform, etc.
- Experience developing cost/benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for cloud migration.
- Expert understanding of Security and Security practices.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of micro-services architectures.
- Experience with development platforms based on Microsoft, Java, and others.
Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years experiencerequired.