Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish long-term goals, lead and manage clinical evidence dissemination for the DBS business. This includes development of clinical strategies and development of key messages from complex clinical data for both internal and external communications.
- Provide subject matter expertise and work with R&D, Clinical Affairs, Sales & Marketing organizations in crafting and disseminating scientific and marketing messaging.
- Facilitate physician meetings and make presentations to physician advisory boards.
- Provide expert support to global sales & marketing teams via training, regional customer programs and key account visits. Extensive collaboration with global marketing counterparts (eg, Europe, Japan, ) will be required to develop local expertise.
- Lead creation of sales and marketing tools, sales training materials and manage communications of clinical data, competitive positioning and industry news.
- Identify opportunities for differentiation and drive strategic direction of clinical/scientific product and competitive positioning. Monitor competitor activities, develop internal & external communication tools and drive sales training efforts
- Develop communication strategies related to key scientific conferences and conventions. Coordinate internal and external data dissemination process, key events, conference promotional support and sales training.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and customers regarding evidence plan, market research, potential projects to complement product development and positioning strategies.
- Partner with upstream and downstream product marketing teams in strategic planning process for DBS, including external and internal analysis, stakeholder assessment, brand positioning, strategy and the development of global marketing plans.
What we're looking for in you:
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA or MD or PhD or PharmD preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, sales, medical affairs or clinical role
- Excellent communications skills, presentation skills and professional presence
- Strong clinical/scientific acumen and familiarity with clinical trials and statistical analysis through either academic training or job experience
- Previous experience with defining future clinical evidence needs and participating in the strategic planning of publications and scientific conference.
- Experience developing and executing clinical marketing activities
- Successful program or project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and foster constructive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Pharmaceutical or Medical device industry experience is preferred
- Ability to handle 25% or more travel schedule.
- Ability to be flexible in working extended schedules, including some weekends.