We’re not learning new ways of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Focus on Digital Innovation sales opportunities, including Internet of Things (IoT), cloud-native application development, application modernization, Big Data, and managed operations.
- Solve cutting-edge problems for our clients, providing the Sales team with end-to-end technical solution services from lead qualification through hand-off of a signed SOW to the Delivery team
- Work with the Staffing group to identify appropriate resources for defined project roles and ensure a smooth hand-off of closed deals to the Delivery team
- Attend internal and client-facing kick-off meetings as a Client advocate
- Monitor project activities and create any necessary Change Orders and/or follow-on SOWs for assigned engagements
- Collaborate with the Director of Digital Innovation Product Management to continually evolve the offerings, understand market need, and introduce new offerings
- Contribute to the development of tools, documents and materials as a member of the Technical Cloud Solutions (TCS) group
- Stay abreast of cloud best-practices and emerging cloud technologies.
- Travel to client locations for sales meetings and kick-off meetings (up to 50%)
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- At some point in career, provided hands-on technical contribution or project leadership for enterprise software development projects
- Through pre-sales activities or hands-on software development, gained cloud experience across multiple domain areas
- Provided technical pre-sales or comparable support for software development engagements in a professional services environment
- Interacted with clients to gather technical information necessary to define the appropriate engagement approach to meet client needs
- Advised and acted as a sounding board for sales strategy and approach planning
- Produced well-crafted, winning proposals, SOWs, and effort estimates working collaboratively with Sales and Delivery SMEs
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS
- Experience with cloud-based application development and cloud-based architectures such as microservices and serverless; experience with languages such as Java, .Net, Python. At a minimum, experience with modern web-based application development with services-based architectures
- Ability to discuss best practices in cloud-based software architecture and the development and deployment of cloud applications
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes and the ability to communicate the DevOps value proposition in today’s cloud environment
- AWS, Azure, or Google certification, or the ability to achieve certification within 90 days of hire, in any of the following - Solutions Architect, Developer, etc.
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Strong client service orientation - ability to develop productive relationships and demonstrate high credibility to earn "trusted advisor" status
- Strong business acumen with excellent reasoning and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills as well as presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to whiteboard technology solutions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a complex and highly consultative sales process
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented approach with a flexible, "whatever it takes" attitude
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous/pressure situations. Ability to collaborate and work well within a team
- Willing to travel regionally, nationally and internationally up to 50%
- Sense of humor!
Job ID 1012465