Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Principal Business Process Analyst
About the Role:
The primary focus of the PrincipalBusiness Process Analyst is to ensure the consistent adoption and use of Sales, Inventory and Operations planning (SIOP) processes across BSC's manufacturing network using Rapid Response (RR). The job requires working closely with site Business Process Leads (BPL) to define and implement improvements to the supply planning business processes with the objective of reducing planning cycle times, costs and optimizing working capital.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Develop deep expertise on planning processes and RR capabilities.
- Work with site BPL’s to identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the production planning, production scheduling and the overall SIOP processes.
- Work with site BPL’s to prioritize and gain alignment for implementing the planning process improvement opportunities. Establish communication channels to highlight agreed priorities, set deliverable expectations and report actual performance for the group.
- Drive the development, testing, change control and deployment of enhancements.
- Build content and processes to deliver new user and refresher training to the site BPL’s.
- Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, RR and other supporting systems.
- Collaborate with the RR Demand, RR Distribution, Control Tower, IS and other functions to define and implement end to end process improvements opportunities.
- Support the site BPL’s in resolving end user system and process issues.
- Foster a community of BPL’s that shares best practices and drives innovative ideas for further improving our planning processes.
- Support a work environment of continuous improvement in line with BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and appropriate regulations for the areas supported.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IS or related field.
- 7+ years of Materials / Supply Chain planning, Business process or Systems experience
- Experience with SAP MRP and advanced supply chain planning software
- Experience of supply, demand and distribution planning in RR
- Strong communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Strong project management and ability to lead
- Self-motivated independent worker
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized. Performs to a high level of accuracy in all tasks
- The job requires 15% travel to visit BSC manufacturing sites and flexible schedule to accommodate multiple time zones.
- APICS certification
- Diploma in Project Management
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 428991