You possess public sector and technology backgrounds that enables you to drive engagements with CIOs, and other key stakeholders, as well as a technical background that enables you to easily interact with software developers and architects. You have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. You will:
· Serve as a key member of Public Sector team driving overall AWS’ market and technical strategy for solutions.
· Define and execute on a strategic market development plan and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction, in partnership with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
· Forge strong relationships with product teams and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to expanding our reach in the industry.
· Define and size segments, identify and engage key customers, and identify and engage key partners including ISVs and system integrators.
· Build business development pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
· Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
For more information, visit https://aws.amazon.com/federal/
· Bachelor's degree required from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
· Minimum 10 years of partner/business development and/or program/product management and solutions development experience
· Experience demonstrating analytical and leadership skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Experience working within public sector and software development industries is highly desired.
· Prior experience in a management position or leading project teams
· Understanding of public cloud computing and AWS services
· Master’s degree is preferred.
Job ID: 617173 |