We are seeking an experienced Business Data Analyst to work with Intuit Finance partners to define needs and scope, deliver a range of dashboards, metrics and insights in order to improve the access to and flow of information to measure performance.
What you'll bring
- 7+ years total BI tool experience with at least 2 years in QlikSense, strong data and SQL skills
- Candidates with degrees in CS, MIS, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other quantitative fields thrive in this role, but we have outstanding team members with other backgrounds
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization experience, and accountability required.
- Attention to detail and bias to action: pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
Nice to haves:
- Hands on experience in creating web mashup and integrations in Qlik Sense using Qlik Sense Web Services/API's, css/html/js
- Experience in developing Qlik extension objects using scripting languages
- D3 or High Charts experience a plus.
- Knowledge in FULL Stack (React, Angular, Node, MongoDB)
How you will lead
- Design and build data products (dashboards, data models, etc.) to facilitate performance management
- Enable perspectives on new ways to visualize Intuit data. This includes prototyping new user interfaces, new use cases – all from a customer back point of view
- Take ownership of impactful projects and work autonomously by embracing your own insights about what our customers need
- Build customer relationships and deliver solutions based on Intuit’s methodologies of design for delight (D4D) and customer driven innovation (CDI)
- Creatively explore how data can continually add value to Intuit’s Finance team.
- Translate ad hoc questions into flexible tools & methodologies that scale to answer broad problems across the organization.
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs.