Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 123 days ago
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Our consultants partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we continue to challenge convention and the status quo, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys may be the right place for you.
Infosys Consulting is currently seeking a Principal Consultant with Wealth Management background for the Financial Services Practice.
Management Consulting Services
Principal – Business Consulting (Wealth Management)
Infosys is seeking a Principal Consultant for Wealth Management. This person would have an understanding of Wealth Management business, technology and operations including knowledge of products and intermediary service providers. A key focus area would be experience in designing solutions for wealth management firms leveraging Digital technologies. Knowledge and connects with Fintech community and the ability to create collaborative partnership is highly desired.
Consulting Delivery - Leads team to develop concise and practical strategies, roadmap and/or re-engineering program recommendations with a clear implementation path. Seeks out client input to better understand needs and develops ideas for how to meet those needs.
Thought Leadership - Identifies and develops knowledge assets and introduces processes to improve their leverage. Builds social networks that enable knowledge and information flow and stays abreast of developments in wealth management and financial advisory expertise areas; Anticipates how these will impact the Practice/Firm.
Prepares thought papers and participates in Industry conferences.
Project Management - Directs teams of global consulting, IT professional & subject matter experts in establishing comprehensive business and functional requirements, then translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives with associated metrics.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
· Must have 7+ years of relevant work experience with three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
· Must be open to extensive weekly travel ( Monday - Thursday) with remote work on Fridays.
· U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
· M.B.A. or equivalent advanced degree
· 7 plus years of experience in the Wealth Management domain either in Advisory business / wealth managers or in IT/operational consulting (big 4 or equivalent preferred) leadership experience.
· Excellent business understanding of Wealth Management functions to help transform client operations.
· Thought leadership/Innovation to conceptualize and drive new solution/service offerings and take them to market
· Functional knowledge: Asset and Wealth Management, Wealth Management product
· Technology knowledge/appreciation (secondary): — Core Middle/ Back office processing platforms, Front Office Trading & Sales, Business Intelligence, Information Management
· It is preferred that candidates will also live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Bridgewater, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE: minorities/female/disability/veteran/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin.