$80K — $100K *
The Principal, BT Business Partner, Digital Solutions understands digital marketing business cases and helps create digital solutions to meet client requirements. You will have responsibility on client initiatives for delivery of all application and technology work, and related resourcing, often including Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). You must be a natural problem solver and self-motivated to work out the best solution rather than waiting to be told how to do it. Outside-the-box thinking is crucial for success in this role. The role is a mix of product ownership, offering management and client solution development / management.
• Offering Management:
o Support the strategy and planning of current and next-gen digital solutions
o Understand Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) new functionality and related Life Sciences use cases
o Ensure continuation of service across client initiatives by confirming SFMC product releases do not introduce breaking changes. Work with implementation team on resolutions as needed
• Project Execution
o Ensure overall success of SFMC implementations, focusing on project estimating, delivery, resourcing, internal client relationship and overall program health
o Partner with internal and external teams as appropriate to support discovery, project planning, timeline and cost estimating as it relates to the use of SFMC for new client and internal initiatives
o Act as the lead technical consultant and guide solution implementation associates / contractors throughout all phases of SFMC implementations and data integration initiatives, including planning, designing, building, testing and deploying. Directly manage account, user and send management configurations
o Ensure all project documentation is complete, organized for future reference and available in preparation for “go-live” for use by Marketing Operations and Product Support.
• Project oversight:
o Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables and product releases. Escalate as needed
• 5+ years experience delivering digital marketing initiatives with an emphasis on marketing automation and email.
• Exposure to Life Sciences use cases / campaigns is preferred
• Knowledge of SFMC including business unit operational structure, user permission settings, SAP process, data designer, Audience Builder, Journey creation, MobileConnect, Social Studio and Cloud Pages
• Strong project management experience and attention to detail
• Managed delivery of multiple projects for clients including managing vendor and internal teams
• Success working autonomously, and interacting with and partnering with both technical and non-technical associates
• SFMC certification is preferred
Valid through: 10/30/2020