Mr. Cooper, a new consumer brand for Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM), is looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager to the Brand Marketing team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experiences for Mr. cooper and helping raise awareness for the new brand. The ideal candidate is skilled in developing and executing strategic and creative campaigns, across the digital, social, email and print channels.
We are on a mission to reimagine the largest industry in the US and create a category-leading consumer brand starting from the ground up. This role does not require mortgage industry or financial services experience. We are looking for someone who is a client and project management expert, who is passionate about developing creative ideas and executing them to perfection.
Few industries are as important to our economy as the home mortgage industry. For tens of millions of Americans, the home they own is their single most important financial asset. For many people homeownership is the American dream, and for most homeowners a mortgage is what allows for this dream to become a reality. Yet despite the economic and emotional significance of the industry, there are no 'go to' brands. Contrast this with the insurance category, which now has several prominent, innovative brands (GEICO, Progressive, USAA, etc.). We have an amazing opportunity to revolutionize the home loan industry.
- Act as a champion for our customers; by defining, creating, and delivering a world-class communications to make their home loanexperience less worrisome and more rewarding
- Act as a challenger and a cheerleader for our creative teams, corporate communications and web product teams to help create, deliver and communicate our unique products and services
- Help further develop and improve how the company can utilize email to communicate with customers
- Help grow the company's brand presence online and strengthen its reputation
- Create and manage paid media plans by leveraging expertise of outside agency partners
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Business or another related field
- 7 years of marketing and/or agency experience in a B2C role
- Account Manager/Supervisor or Brand Manager at an agency or client side
- Planning / executing consumer facing creative campaigns in digital, social, email and print channels
- Developing and executing email and digital strategies / campaigns is a big plus
- Building strong relationships with core team members and clients
- Working in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce (ExactTarget) or other email platform
- Production experience on agency or client team
- Expertise in managing projects (timelines, budgets, performance recaps)
- Understanding the consumer web space, technology, web analytics (Google Analytics), user experience and digital media
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), seamless collaboration