The candidate will be contributing actively to the overall verification effort of the enterprise Solid State Drive (SSD) controller System-on-Chip. As a member of highly capable verification team, this role will not only get involved in hands on development, but also will lead other members technically. The activities involve the development of a verification plan, in collaboration with the design and architecture teams, the definition and implementation of the verification platform, debugging failures, and closing coverage.
- Technically lead other team members
- Hands on work in the verification of the SSD controller blocks, sub-systems and top-level
- Development of the verification IPs and integration in the verification platform
- Verification planning, writing plan documents
- Implementation of the functional coverage metrics in accordance to the verification plan
- Development of the regression suite to satisfy coverage targets
- Maintenance and support of the verification platform
- Drive innovation in verification methodology
- 12+ years of SoC/ASIC verification experience
- Hands on experience using UVM
- Good knowledge in verification methodology and language
- SSD controller experience is preferred
- PCIe and NVMe experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Technical leader experience is a plus.