Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Engineers inquiring about this position should be experienced in all aspects of mixed-signal logic ASIC enablement engineering, including correlation of production issues to process parameters, ability to work with ASIC validation team and product HW team to resolve Signal integrity, power and performance issues related to ASIC. Experience in storage products is desired as well as familiarity with ATE test development, test platforms, IC packaging, and device qualification.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 8 plus years of experience in mixed-signal logic ASIC Product Engineering role.
- Background desired in Storage controllers with high speed IO interfaces such as PCIe, UFS, DDR and ONFI.
- Product yield improvement to reduce cost using statistical data analysis tools to generate characterization reports and yield pareto. Familiar with yield improvement tools such as Excel VBA, JMP, Galaxy, or similar
- General analog and digital circuit analysis skills (including signal integrity and noise effects). Background in device qualification/reliability (HTOL, HAST, ESD, etc.). Familiarity with failure analysis techniques
- Prior involvement with HW and FW teams that utilize ASICs in embedded system products. Responsible for working with core team members to coordinate, manage and prioritize all activities needed to support ASIC through product NPI flow all the way to EOL
- Deep understanding of statistical data analysis. Knowledge of proper and effective use of lab test equipment. Ability to craft and edit technical documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills