$80K — $100K *
Serves as technical expert on Logicalis’ Security solutions for Logicalis clients, particularly in manufacturing, healthcare and GovEd vertical markets. Responsible for enabling Logicalis Solution Architects to design solutions around security offerings. Works with Logicalis Business Solution Consultants, Services Architects, Delivery Engineers, and Solution Architects to ensure technical teams can sell, design, implement and manage security solutions. Provides expertise on large, complex opportunities with primary focus on Deal Pursuit, Sales Enablement, Demand Generation and Solution Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Works to develop new security offerings in conjunction with Logicalis services, solutions and OEM partners:
o Initiates offering ideation and development
o Aligns with key OEM and services partners in support of Logicalis offerings
o Develops Workshops / Consulting offerings
o Assists Director, Architecture in setting pricing strategies over offering lifecycle
o Establishes and ensures value propositions are made in concert with adjacent practice disciplines and to adjacent practices
• Provides technical enablement for design, implementation and managed elements of security offerings:
o Technical training
o Sales tool creation
o Internal communication and updates
• Produces accurate designs and proposals for clients using Logicalis security offerings, services, and methodologies.
• Conducts assessments, studies, and/or surveys to obtain data; analyzes data to advise and recommend solutions for strategic customers and opportunities:
o Assists with consultative and transformative sales opportunities
o Provides input to account planning for key accounts
o Executive customer engagement
o Participates in customer meetings
• Maintains culture of learning and brings that learning to help support overall vision, strategy and execution of security and security practice.
• Interfaces with vendor and manufacturer teams, internally and externally to identify vendor security solutions that provide positive business outcomes for our customers.
• Develops Statement of Work (SOWs) templates for Logicalis Security offerings.
• Enables service delivery team to successfully implement Logicalis Security offerings.
• Prepares and performs product demonstrations for Logicalis Security offerings.
• Broadens engagements with clients by promoting, defining, and positioning Logicalis services from entire portfolio as appropriate to client requirements.
• Enables Solutions Architects to position Logicalis Security offerings and benefits to clients.
• Prepares for and conducts client proof of concepts.
• Participates in regional and national events and regional team meetings.
• Speaks at industry events and conferences relevant and identified as valuable to Logicalis.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equivalent combination accepted.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
• 7 years in pre-sales or architectural role around cybersecurity.
• Familiar with industry compliance and security standards such as PCI-DSS, CIS20, HIPAA, ISO 27001, and NIST CSF.
• Strong experience in Security solutions from leading manufacturers (Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, McAfee, Microsoft, etc.).
• Experience developing enterprise-wide solutions.
• Strong experience combining products and services into technology solutions that meet client’s business needs.
• Understands cross practice architecture and services offerings.
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications
• Information security certifications such as:
o ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o SANS Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) beyond essentials/fundamentals
o ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Cisco security-related certifications such as:
o Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) - Security
o Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Security
Valid through: 3/8/2021