- Leadership: Lead work cross-organizationally through coaching and feedback, and through significant interactions and influence with leaders. Govern work efforts to ensure alignment with reference architecture, IT strategy and policy. Collaborate cross-organizationally to influence alignment on and adoption of enterprise architecture standards.
- Technical Expertise: Provide consultation and direction to delivery and operational teams on optimal architecture for respective solutions. Maintain state-of-the-art expertise of enterprise architecture technologies, frameworks, and industry innovations.
- Planning and Strategy: Participate in creation and renewal of an overarching IT strategy. Develop and enforce reference architecture standards that are aligned with IT strategies and principles. Contribute to architecture road maps and provide input to technology roadmaps. Ensure the domain IT Strategy align with Enterprise Architecture framework and standards.
- Architectural Operations: Review and approve projects and work efforts to ensure that they are compliant with architectural standards. Track and manage exceptions to standards. Continuously improve operational processes. Assess, report, and make recommendations to eliminate operational risk related to technology or architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
- Ten years of related functional experience.
- Excellent communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets.
- Excellent Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business.
- Strong architecture acumen across multiple domains including network, infrastructure, software, hosting models, applications, data, mobile platforms, and security.
- Strong knowledge of core aspects of enterprise architecture (Software, Hardware, Network, Integration, Data, hosting models, platform types, etc.).
- In-depth expertise in at least two areas of Architecture competency such as SOA, TOGAF, BPM, Data Analytics, standards & governance, or enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Expertise on future technology trends within area of expertise.
- Expertise in architectural review and technology lifecycle management disciplines.
- Experience in a leading role in project delivery & solutions architecture.
- Experience successfully owning and driving strategic roadmap planning, and simplifying technology eco-systems.