Description: This senior level individual contributor is primarily responsible for leading development of the IT strategic technology direction over technical domains and developing the IT enterprise architecture, while ensuring alignment on IT architecture and technology direction across business and IT leaders.
- Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and updating new procedures and policies; gaining cross-functional support for objectives and priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining and distributing resources; setting standards and measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; solving highly complex issues; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership; influencing, mentoring, and coaching team members; fostering open dialogue amongst team members; evaluating and responding to the strengths and weaknesses of self and unit members; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with modeling techniques (e.g., BPMN, UML, ER).
- Minimum four (4) years experience translating solution requirements into technical architecture requirements.
- Minimum four (4) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business, or related technical field and Minimum ten (10) years IT experience delivering technical solutions, including at least Minimum four (4) years in IT architecture. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three (3) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above)
- Four (4) years experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization.
- Four (4) years experienceworking with IT vendors.
- Six (6) years experience architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS, or related field.