At Acxiom, we are powering a world where all marketing is relevant. Our data products and services enable marketers to recognize, better understand, and then deliver highly applicable messages to consumers across any available channel.
As a Principal Architect you will play a critical role in designing, developing and implementing the next generation tech stack that will deliver Acxiom's identity builder product. The candidate should be hands-on and have solid experience in building scalable distributed data solutions.What you will need:
- 10+ years industry experience in software architecture, design and implementation
- Ability to articulate feasible technology choices that meet the requirements; ability to put forth a viable, scalable technology point of view; be knowledgeable and conversant with the offline and online (digital) marketing technology landscape
- Ability to bridge business & technical requirements to provide a cohesive, seamless solution to scale and perform
- Ability to participate and lead technology discussions with prospects
- Experience in leading large-scale technology implementations including understanding of scoping, estimation, and managing timeline/budget
- Experience in legacy migration and re-platform of technology solutions
- Ability to lead technology conversations with senior management and be the technology voice of the solution
- Experience architecting and developing high performance distributed systems using Java, Node.js, Python and other Object-Oriented languages
- Current experience designing, developing and deploying distributed Big Data system using Spark / Hadoop to a public cloud
- Experience in development and deployment of RESTful web-services
- Experience with DevOps tools (Git, Jira) and methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development)
- Experience performing Identity Resolution on large amount of PII data
What will set you apart:
- Cloud development and deployment experience into AWS / GCP cloud environments using Kubernetes / OpenShift / Docker / OpenStack / Microservices technologies
- Experience working with front end development such as AngularJS and TypeScript
The culture at Acxiom is driven by associates who are passionate about their work. We do things to keep the work interesting including:
● Bi-annual Hackathons - You can pull a team together and spend a week working on something that interests you.
● Flexibility - We are deeply flexible and dedicated to maintaining a good work life balance. So, if you want to work from home on occasion, we won't begrudge you.
● Casual Attire - We have a laid back dress code so we dress comfortably most of the time.