Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking a technical leader who has a proven track record in cloud aware architecture, Cloud adoption, Cloud management and monitoring, DevOps and Infrastructure-As-Code. You will collaborate with the development, delivery and operation teams to establish and execute on the practical architecture for implementation. The ideal candidate will be required to have the breadth of the technology stack as well as depth in the domain of expertise.
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical roadmaps for emerging, new or existing technologies
- Design and implement IT solutions to achieve strategic business goals
- Assist the IT security team in maintaining a secure data environment
- IT liaison with the business to collect requirements for new projects and translate into meaningfully architectures and experiences
- Create repeatable architecture pattern for dominant Azure services and technology stacks.
- Analyze, design, test, install, documentation, implement and support enterprise applications in a cloud environments (Azure and Private cloud)
- Possess and maintain a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to design and operate cloud services to support ease of use, self-service, automation, and reliability of services
- Participate in the creation of a automated CI/CD solution that delivers tools and processes for rapid application development efforts and on-going production operations
- Collaborate with development, operations, and infrastructure teams to develop sound automation solutions
- Establish good governance practice for tracking and managing cloud expense
- Demonstrate good judgment, identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science or related field
- 10+ or more years of related information technologyexperience
- Demonstrated experience in network design and operations of enterprise systems
- 2-5years of strong experience directly related to cloud computing Azure, AWS, GCP, Nutanix, SDDC
- Industry recognized certifications (simiar to below):
- Azure / AWS Solutions Architect
- TOGAF certified architect
- J2EE Architect
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Deep familiarity with PaaS services, containers, orchestrations
- Deep expertise in onboarding new applications to public cloud and migrating applications to cloud
- Demonstrated experience with the ScrumAgile methodology
- Ability to influence others using reasoning, persuasion, and negotiation; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical presentations skills to Senior Executives
- Prior Manager or Director experience
- Previous experience at a fortune 500 company