Job Description Summary:
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an inside “startup” in a well-developed company. You will be joining a high-visibility, high growth team that is creating innovative radar mmICs that power high performance sensor systems for the autonomous driving market. The position involves the definition, validation, and evaluation of radar systems in support of the mmIC business. It also requires deep interaction with key customers in support of their own sensor development.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum 10 years industry experience in product definition and applications of radar mmICs and systems with a Bachelordegree in Electrical Engineering, Master degreepreferred.
• Strong technical background in the area of radar systems and its components.
• Have an excellent understanding of systems and applications requirements, tradeoffs between feature and performance requirements vs. IC implementations.
• Good understanding of the thermal, electrical and packaging challenges of radar mmICs and microprocessors.
• Proficiency with design and simulations tools such as Matlab, Simulink, and SystemVue.
• Hands-on experience in the lab debugging, probing and testing of radar mmIC devices using specialized mmwave equipment such as spectrum analyzers, noise figure systems, E-band power meters, high-frequency oscilloscopes.
• Excellent technical communication skills both in writing and verbal. Must be able to independently engage with customers.
• Ability to work with multi-national teams in different time zones.
• Must be highly motivated, self-starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.