Job # 3198
Were currently hiring a Principal Antenna Design engineer who will be added to our team to develop new antenna products suitable for the stringent applications of highly accurate measurement systems. As a principal antenna engineer, you will handle conceptual design, perform simulations, define specifications, and will oversee the development of mechanical drawings and fabrication of prototypes, testing/troubleshooting, creating production documentation and user manuals, and ultimately support on-going manufacturing and test of both new and existing products.
• You will be responsible to develop the strategy and roadmap for antenna development
• You will create innovative antenna design concepts to meet the demand for broadband, dual-polarized, cost effective designs
• You would work with customers to propose custom designs that meet their requirements
• Occasionally utilized as a technical advisor to provide insight regarding the company's internal antenna test facilities and test service business
• Opportunity to learn more about near-field, far-field, compact range, and other measurement techniques and to provide antenna expertise and insight to the group
This position may require 10% of occasional domestic and international travel to include Antenna trade shows, and other divisions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multiplex
• It's highly desirable for you to have an understanding of farfield and nearfield test methods, radome test systems and radar cross section (RCS) test systems
You'll be happy to know that were an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We build antenna, radome and Radar Cross Section (RCS) Test Ranges and a variety of antenna products used as near-field probes, far-field range illuminators, compact range feeds and precision gain standards, covering frequency bands ranging from below 100 MHz up to 1 THz.