The Principal Analyst, Supply Chain Technology Solutions will be an advanced role functioning as a subject matter expert, product owner/ business owner and key decision maker on initiatives/products being delivered to Device and Procurement(D&P) organization team.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Responsible for writing high quality and complete D&P business/product requirements and use cases/user stories
- Document "as-is" and 'to-be" business process flows in Visio or equivalent tool.
- Proactively identifies complex and high impact risks. Able to identify and document multiple resolution proposals and evangelize recommended course of action and drive team to deliver solution
- Leads highly cross-functional teams to implement new innovation that delivers results.
- Leverges expert level businesss process and functional knowledge, can represent and speak on behalf of Supply Chain business owner.
- Proactively identifies and implements innovative opportunities.
- Use D&P knowledge and skill sets to mentor mid and junior level Delivery Management resources.
- This role will work very closely with key stake holders to ensure delivery management can deliver a quality product to the business
- Will be but not limited to Chief Product Owner for high priority Supply Chain/D&P driven projectsSTUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
Highly Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 10-12 + years of systems analysis experience with understanding.
- Experience in Supplier Management and working with automated procurement and inventory control systems, such as JDA & APO Planning systems.
- Progressive knowledge/experience in planning, forecasting and inventory management.
- Experience in overseeing implementation, optimization, and utilization of automated planning systems.
- Experience in developing and/or enhancing Sales & Operations Planning processes and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing inventory management metrics, continuous improvements in costs, lead times and inventory strategies.
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships across the enterprise and able to provide support for multiple customer groups inside and outside of Supply Chain.
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members to achieve business, supplier/partner, and customer results.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience presenting information to senior leadership effectively.
- Working knowledge of all facets of inventory forecasting and planning functions.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.