$80K — $100K *
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Make an Impact as a Managing Consultant
As a Managing Consultant, you will develop key client strategies, lead client engagements across a range of industries and types of projects, such as consulting services, Test & Learn, or data and analytics. You will generate key hypotheses and independently structure engagements to address client problems. Leading the work of the project Delivery team, you will be a resources to others to identify creative and useful analyses to address client problems, synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations, and share findings through impactful storylines and slides. Responsibilities within project management will include building strong relationships with our clients’ executives and independently assessing client agenda, internal culture, and relationship risks.
In leading the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, you will mentor and coach junior teammates, and contribute to Mastercard’s knowledge management and best practices. At Mastercard, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping the organization’s future.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
· Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
· Problem Solving: Leads definition and development of deliverables to solve client problems, address difficult client situations, and produce actionable recommendations for clients.
· Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
· Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
· Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high value solutions in sales and delivery conversations to achieve positive outcomes.
· Teamwork: Creates positive team environment and supports collaboration within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
· Commercial Orientation: Ability to identify strong opportunities to leverage Data & Services capabilities, including identification of cross-sell opportunities, and partner with broader Data & Services teammates on contracting activities.
· Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard's values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
· Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
· Undergraduate or master’s degree
· Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
· Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple projects
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
· Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
· Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both mid- and executive-level client contacts
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
· Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
Valid through: 8/20/2020
$80K — $100K
6 days ago
$80K — $100K
6 days ago