- Are you a HIL guru?
- Do you enjoy solving challenging problems?
- Are you passionate about real-time testing?
If you answered yes, the Advanced Support Group wants to hear from you!
We are a team of expert engineers who work closely with customers solve complex technical problems. Join our team and help accelerate the pace of engineering and science.
- Solve escalated and advanced technical issues from MathWorks’ customers.
- Work closely with Development to design and improve our products.
- Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth.
- A bachelor's degree and 12years of professional work experience is required.
- Experience in rapid prototyping/real-time testing for embedded systems development.
- Desire to work with customers to understand their engineering challenges and to help them apply our products.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience using Simulink Real-Time is a plus.