PRINCIPAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Sales Management & SupportUS - Charlotte, NCAPPLY NOW
- Share onTwitter
- Share onFacebook
- Share onLinkedIn
- Share via Email
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships within a set of existing accounts that is of critical importance to Pega based on ongoing implementations, reference engagement, and revenue stream. Whilst managing these key accounts you will be responsible for ensuring ongoing customer service, additional revenue, successful implementations and technical adoption.
In this role, you will:
- Drive customer success to ensure continued opportunistic license growth, implementation success and customer adoption
- Develop, manage and maintain strong, active relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ensure appropriate response, escalation and closure of initiatives, customer requests and/or issues in conjunction with Pega Consulting and Partner delivery teams
- Discover and pursue radiation opportunities and be accountable for your own license sales quota
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An established Sales and Consulting organization
Ideally you will already have a deep understanding of Pega’s products and services and internal operations and have a knack for building strong relationships with key members of the customer organization. You must be proactive in your management of customer needs and be able to become their trusted advisor. You will need a keen eye for radiation opportunities and be able to manage and run your own sales processes. This role will need you tobe a natural fast paced learner, able to see practical solutions to large problems and foster others to join in the solution. To be successful you will need to be able to speak with confidence and clarity and participate fully in conversations with stakeholders across a wide variety of departments.
Qualifications will include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, helping Pega customers transform their business to improve performance, investments and ROI.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in enterprise software sales or services