The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and influencing the activities necessary to ensure the delivery of projects and support initiatives to Entrust clients. This will involve working closely with professional services, engineering, and support teams, to scope, prioritize, schedule and resource through delivery activities. This will include maintaining a forecast for resource demands and supplies. The Project Manager will provide regular status updates of client projects and support activities. The Project Manager will influence the organization to ensure a focus on delivery success and client satisfaction within agreed budget, scope, and timeframes.
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in information security
How you will make an impact:
- Develop a strong traditional and Agile project management culture to consistently deliver projects on time and within budget
- Prepares overall estimates of costs, schedule, resources for project delivery
- Communicates deliverables, conduct client meetings, obtain required approvals, customer acceptance and invoicing
- Use tested methodologies for effective risk, change and contract management
- Effective risk management by identifying project risks, develop and implement mitigation plans
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant discipline
- 7 + years of experience working directly with engineering teams as a Project lead/ Project Manager
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Expertise with project management and tracking tools, such as MS Project /JIRA and confluence
- PMP certification
- Agile and Scrum certifications
- Knowledge of IT security technologies (PKI, SSL will be as asset)
Why Should You Apply?
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- You’ll help secure identities.