Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi Prime Finance is the stand-alone prime finance business of the world’s bank. Every day, emerging to franchise hedge funds turn to us for every part of the trade lifecycle, from execution to custody. They rely on us for our unsurpassed global presence and local expertise, our extensive resources, our highly talented people and our passionate commitment to delivering unsurpassed service to our clients.
For every strategy, in every asset class (equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and futures), and with swaps, derivatives, business advisory, capital raising and financing, we leverage our local and global strengths in execution, our leadership in prime finance, and our comprehensive custody and fund administration capabilities to meet our clients’ needs.
Our global presence and knowledge network allows us to deliver financing solutions to help our clients increase alpha, reduce risk, improve efficiency and achieve their long-term business objectives.
A Salesperson is needed to execute and manage the strategic sales plan for the Prime Finance business on the East Coast and to increase revenues and market share with the client base.
• Producing Salesperson with direct responsibility for new client acquisition
• Growth of existing clients with direct coverage responsibility
• Review client prioritization and resource allocation amongst differing priorities
• Achieve goals regarding client acquisition, client satisfaction and tier position, volume of business, while enhancing cross sells.
• Specific goals to be agreed with the direct manager and reviewed on a regular basis. They will include targets for client acquisition, client satisfaction, client profitability, revenue and tier position, volume of business, and cross sells.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Sales and/or Trading
• A solid track record of success in Management
• Strong, proven relationships with hedge funds
• Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with both internal staff and external clients
• A natural leader
• Team player
• Natural interest in providing creative and practical solutions to problems
• Applicable licenses 7, 63, 24
- Job ID: 17077476