- Opportunity for an experienced Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to join our Medical Group expansion.
- This will be a new, start-up practice located in Winnebago.
- Outpatient only position.
- A physician with quality medical training who is Board Certified or Board Eligible is required.
- Limited call.
- Creative scheduling and flexibility in this full time role.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Winnebago is a suburb of Rockford with a population of about 3,600. Rural community with above average schools. Great place to raise a family!
- The Rockford region of Northern Illinois is a big place with a small feel, an accessible small city with big ideas offering an array of fantastic lifestyle choices. Live in the City of Rockford, with its urban amenities and hustle. Or choose a suburb, small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe.
- Proud of being known as the “City of Gardens” and the “Forest City,” Rockford is located on the banks of the beautiful Rock River in northern Illinois. It is conveniently located 90 minutes from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.
- The Rockford region offers a number of arts and entertainment, recreation and dining options. Some of the highlights: world-class museums, gardens and parklands; top-notch indoor and outdoor recreation venues including golf courses, rivers, water parks and ice rinks; indoor and outdoor performance arenas and theaters; plus, innovative and vibrant food, drink and shopping.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.