Position at MedMark Veteran Services
The CBOC Physician provides health care services to patients under the direction and responsibility of the Medical Director.
- Patient Care
- Provides patient care to scheduled and unscheduled patients according established Veterans Affairs guidelines. (Maintain quality).
- Maintain an adequate workload to provide appropriate access (productivity).
- Oversight of any patient site emergencies.
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examination, including diagnosis and treatment of both chronic and acute episodic illnesses and minor injuries.
- Compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
- Administers or orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram and laboratory tests and interprets and reports test results for deviations from acceptable.<