$150K — $200K *
The Primary Care Physician is responsible for offering high quality medical care to their patients through thorough examination and comprehensive treatments. This role will aim to educate patients on steps for prevention and promotion of healthy habits.
· The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
· Provide direct patient care.
· Complete histories and physicals; order and perform diagnostic tests; analyze and interpret the patient’s histories, physical findings, symptoms, or diagnostic information.
· Diagnose and provide acute and chronic care according to protocol for injuries, infections, illnesses, or conditions.
· Develop and monitor therapy and treatment plans based on lab review and analysis of results following established standards, procedures, and practices.
· Prescribe medication dosages and frequencies and provide counsel to patient for possible side effects and/or interactions with other substances; detect and respond to any adverse drug reactions.
· Communicate effectively with colleagues, patients, and clinic staff and administration.
· Educate patients and/or families about self-management of chronic or acute illnesses.
· Triage patient phone calls to facilitate patient care delivery.
· Complete administrative duties related to patient care.
· Document, monitor, and confirm accuracy of information recorded on patient’s medical records.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an accredited school of medicine
Required Licenses and Certifications
Current license to practice medicine in the State of Florida
Must be board certified within 90 days of employment
Additional Required Qualifications
Ability to work at any location worksite.
Strong computer skills.
Possess excellent interpersonal skills and responsive patient customer service skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Previous experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Valid through: 12/16/2020