Lemonaid Health is an online doctor's office based in San Francisco, California. Our mission is to provide Americans with increased access to affordable and convenient healthcare online - no matter where they are in the country! We think healthcare is moving online and this shift has only just begun. We’re looking to recruit full time primary care physicians in the St. Louis, MO area to join our amazing team!
We’re a small but impactful team of about 70 people. We’re backed by large pharmaceutical investors and other amazing investors who’ve invested in businesses like Salesforce, Pinterest, Vine and Refinery29.
Take a look at the reviews on our website to see what patients say about us. we’re proud to say that we’re the highest rated online healthcare app on the Apple app store :-)
Your role at Lemonaid
- You’ll spend the vast majority of your time in direct patient focused care on structured live video visits, phone calls or secure messaging.
- You’ll work closely with our patient support staff, our engineering team, and our founders. We expect everyone to be a team player as we strive to create a comfortable, non-hierarchical environment for the entire team.
- We have a culture of WOW and always go above and beyond for our patients. We’re redefining customer service for healthcare. It’s all about our patients and our patient-first culture.
- Act as a collaborating physician to our nurse practitioners and regularly complete physician oversight (i.e. chart reviews)
- You're based in or near St. Louis, MO. This is not a remote or work from home position.
- Must be board-certified and in good standing. Primary care specialty required (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine).
- Active MO medical license. Multiple state licenses a plus (especially CA, NY, TX, or FL). Must be eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We’ll help you get licensed in the states where you’ll be practicing.
- You earned your medical doctorate from a U.S. accredited medical school (this will help us help you get licensed in other states quickly!)
- Lots of experience in primary care practice! Telemedicine experience a plus.
- Great spoken and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence. You’re going to interact with our patients all day and we want to create a personalized positive experience so they keep coming back!
- You think online care is an innovative way to care for patients, and you love talking to patients.
- Curious, flexible, disciplined, and open-minded as building the future requires these important traits.
- Happy to work hard – including evenings and weekends – because you believe in our mission.
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with technology. Since the care we provide is online, being able to communicate with patients with secure messaging is important.
- Someone who lives our guiding principles:
- Aim for “wow” in everything we do, celebrate wow.
- Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare.
- Lead in innovation - act first.
- Communicate clearly using the correct communication medium.
- Set a high bar for ourselves and each other - provide and take feedback.
- Be proactive - never say “that’s just how we always do it”.
- Champion equality - proactively be anti-discriminatory