Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients' lives. We are seeking full-time Primary Care Physicians to join our multi-disciplinary practices in Mesa, AZ.
- Full-time outpatient opportunities providing clinical coverage at our East Valley area practices.
- Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (phone, e-mail, groups, home visits, video chat etc).
- Support staff includes Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Behavior Health Specialists and Health Coaches.
- Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change.
- Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care.
- Iora Physicians enjoy the benefits of smaller panel sizes and closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system.
- Liaison with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Family Medicine required.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members (who have a wide range of professional training) by working without ego and with strong collaborative spirit is an essential attribute.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus but not required.