We are currently seeking exceptional applicants for a full-time position as a Primary Care Physician. As a Carbon Health Primary Care Physician, you will join a growing community of healthcare providers and a multidisciplinary care team consisting of other healthcare professionals, medical assistants, support staff, and Central Support RNs to deliver compassionate, evidence-based primary care. Your clinical experience will help drive the technology and care model innovations we build as we continue to enhance the patient experience and instill joy in the practice of medicine.
Impact: From a dedicated Central Support team to field your patient's questions and abnormal labs to the ability to easily message and follow up with your patient virtually, our impact on the patient extends beyond their 20-minute office visit.
Input: Carbon Health’s care model and product are driven by clinicians for clinicians and guided by world-class designers, engineers, data scientists, and operational experts.
Growth: We have built a supportive environment and culture that promotes lifelong learning so that you can continually grow and refine your craft.
Community: We have built a diverse, passionate team of clinicians, nurses, medical assistants, support staff, and headquarters support all driven to learn from one another and build a system that consistently delivers compassionate, patient-centric care.
Mission: We are making world-class healthcare accessible to everyone.
What We Offer
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Your input and contributions are valued and recognized
- Excellent clinical, administrative and management support
- Forward-thinking, tight-knit transparent, collaborative and inclusive company culture
- The opportunity to grow and scale with a dynamic startup who is changing the way people think about healthcare
- Competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Limited benefits for part-time employees
What You'll Do
- Manage a panel of patients towards evidence-based clinical quality targets
- Lead day-to-day operations with your team of medical assistants and support staff
- Work collaboratively with Central Support RN team to follow up on patient results
- Supervise and teach advanced practice clinicians
- Provide input and implement care programs, pathways, and new product enhancements
- Provide excellent preventive, proactive, compassionate, evidence-based primary care
- Conduct patient evaluations both in-clinic and virtually
- California licensed physician and BC/BE MD/DO in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Primary care procedural skills including but not limited to skin biopsies, skin tag removal, wart treatment, joint injections, IUD insertion and removal
- Passion for relationship-driven, human-centered primary care
- Ability to connect and deliver care to patients of all backgrounds
- Commitment to lifelong learning of evidence-based medicine
- Ability to learn and use technology to manage the patient care
- Desire to provide input to build a new and exciting model for healthcare delivery
- Ability to promote a respectful, transparent, positive team environment
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive compensation and 401K retirement with match
- Free CME subscriptions to UpToDate, HippoED, ECGWeekly (Full-time only)
- Clinical Rounds for ongoing learning through Carbon clinic cases
- Medical Malpractice insurance covered
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- FSA Medical and Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 50% off all employee and family care at Carbon Health