Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America’s best employers. Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly growing global company? As the Pricing Manager, you will manage the workflow across the pricing team and ensure the development of pricing and financial analyses for all customer RFPs is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage a team of financial analysts, preparing analyses to determine pricing and financial summaries for new business opportunities, contract renewals and re-pricing requirements for current clients
- Lead the development and enhancement of XPO Pricing Models; update the models with recent financial and productivity metrics, and ensure the model formulas are error free
- Develop the team through coaching, mentoring and driving accountability
- Provide leadership to manage the administrative reporting and data collection within the Engineering Services department
- Develop and implement improvements and new processes related to pricing co-packing, display building, kitting and various other value-added services
- Drive efficiencies within processes to improve accuracy of data and throughput for the function, including continuous improvement initiatives and automation to eliminate human error
- Direct, coordinate and evaluate the pricing team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 4 years of experience in the warehousing industry or cost accounting
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- Availability to travel occasionally
- 5 years of finance or supply chain experience
- Supervisory experience