Uline seeks a Pricing Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Train and direct a pricing team.
- Oversee the competitive landscape for your product categories.
- Work with team to proactively gather market data for pricing new products.
- Review market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
- Analyze price relationships between products.
- Monitor cost and raw material fluctuations.
- Build strong relationships with merchandising teams to create profitable pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with senior management to implement new pricing initiatives.
- Creatively explore and recommend new revenue drivers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10 + years pricing / financeexperience with 5+ years in a managerial role.
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel.
- Driven leader with inspiring enthusiasm for pricing.
- Highly collaborative in group settings and sets a positive example.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail that drives the big picture.
- Intellectually curious with an affinity for numbers.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace